Dialogue 4

Hi all. How was your weekend? As the weather is getting cooler here, I went out shopping for a new pair of boots. But unfortunately I could not find ones I liked today. It looks like I need to spend the next weekend hunting for boots. I might as well talk about shopping next week. :)

But for today, here is a short dialogue between Clare and Minho on TV shows.


Clare: Do you watch any American dramas?
Minho: I regularly watch Lost.
Clare: Why do you like it?
Minho: The stories are not so predictable.
Clare: Did you watch the latest episode as well?
Minho: Yes. There is a shocking twist in the story.


Clare: 미국 드라마 보는 것이 있습니까?
Miguk drama bonun gussi itsumnika?
Minho: 나는 Lost를 규칙적으로 봅니다.
nanun Lostluel gyuchikjergero bomnida.
Clare: 왜 그 드라마를 좋아합니까?
wae ge dramalurl joahamnika?
Minho: 이야기가 너무 뻔하지 않아요.
yiyagiga nermu bbunhaji anayo.
Clare: 최신 에피소드도 보았습니까?
chuisin episodedo boaatsumnika?
Minho: 네. 이야기에 충격적인 반전이 있었어요.
nae. yiyagiae choongyukjergin banchernyi yitsotsoyo.


Good night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please top up 5000 won on my card.

From which exit should we meet?

And then, and then