Dialogue 6

Hi everyone! First of all, bnwwhitley thanks for following and welcome aboard! I am not sure if you are familiar with the structure of my blog. It is simple. I upload one sentence each day related to the theme of the week. This week's theme was technology. Every Sunday's post is a short dialogue made of those sentences. I don't start a week with a complete dialogue so sometimes I need to make a few changes to the daily sentences to make sense. Let's see how it goes today.


John: I just downloaded an interesting game for my iPad.
Min: Cool.
John: I can see where my friends are because Google tells me.
Min: That's interesting.
John: Are you going to buy a new iPad?
Min: I don't know if I need all these features.
John: Actually, I am worried if my privacy is properly protected.
Min: I get stressed out because of new technology.


John: 지금 막 내 아이패드에 재밌는 게임을 다운로드 했어요.
jigum mak nae iPadae jaeminnun gamemuel download hatsoyo.
Min: 멋진데요.
mutjindaeyo.
John: 구글이 말해주기 때문에 친구들이 어디에 있는지 볼 수 있어요.
Googleyi malhaejugi ddaemune chingudelyi odiae yitnunji bol su yitsoyo.
Min: 재밌네요.
jaemitneyo.
John: 새 아이패드를 살 거에요?
sae ipadleul sal goaeyo?
Min: 이렇게 많은 기능이 다 필요한지 모르겠어요.
yiroke manun ginengyi da pilyohanji moruegetsoyo.
John: 사실, 제 개인 정보는 제대로 보호되는지 걱정이에요.
sasil, jae gaein jongbonun jaedaero bohodueji gokjongyieyo.
Min: 나는 신기술 때문에 스트레스 받아요.
nanun singisul ddaemunae stress badayo.


Wow, that was a challenge. Maybe I should start a week with a complete sentence! But I doubt I will. :P Let me know if you have a question or request.

Check out an old post that explains how the word, 신기술 is constructed.

Bye~! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please top up 5000 won on my card.

From which exit should we meet?

And then, and then