Can you take another picture of me?

Hi everyone and welcome leBrook to my blog! :) Sorry but I have to rush a bit today because a soccer game between Korea and Argentina is starting in five minutes! I hope you understand. :)


Can you take another picture of me?
내 사진 새로 찍어 줄래요?


내, nae, my
사진, sajin, photo
새로, saero, newly
찍어, jjikoa, take picture (찍다)
줄래요, julaeyo, give me (주다)


내 사진 새로 찍어 줄래요?
nae sajin saero jjikoa julaeyo?


Once I uploaded an expression to ask a favour. I just discovered that, totally coincidentally, I talked about FIFA world cup then too. :) Anyway, today's expression is more informal. If you say just 줄래 and cancel 요, it is even more informal. I guess it is a universal rule in linguistics that the shorter the sentence the more informal. Challenge me if there is an opposite case. :P

Anyway, I gotta run! Go Korea!! :)

Comments

  1. Hi! Thank you for running this incredible and awesome blog. :) Really helped me a lot!
    There are some sentences I want to learn, by the way. Which are:-

    "Did you take a picture with ___?"
    "Are you dating? If so, you have our blessings."
    "You've misunderstood what I've said."

    Please help! :D Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Hi Kimberly,

    Would you forgive me for replying to you only now. You might know these expressions already but let me try anyway. :)

    "Did you take a picture with ___?"
    -> __와 사진을 찍었어요?
    ** Use 과 instead of 와 if the preceding syllable ends with a 받침.

    "Are you dating? If so, you have our blessings."
    --> 애인(lover)있어요? 그렇다면, 축복을(blessings) 빌어요(wish).

    "You've misunderstood what I've said."
    --> 제말을(my saying) 잘못(wrongly) 이해했어요(understood).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Please top up 5000 won on my card.

Who is your favourite K-pop singer?

From which exit should we meet?