Dialogue 8

Hello. It is already time for dialogue 8! I had another treatment yesterday and my skin does look better! :) I don't want to admit it but I guess I am high maintenance. :)


Julie: You look younger than your age.
Min: Thanks but the skin trouble is driving me crazy!
Julie: Have you tried any natural treatments such as tea tree cream.
Min: Yes I have. It was helping.
Julie: You should never ever squeeze those pimples.
Min: What if it never goes away?
Julie: It will. And your skin looks much better recently.
Min: Thank you.


Julie: 당신은 동안 이네요.
dangsineun dongan yineyo.
Min: 고마워요. 하지만 피부가 안 좋아서 미치겠어요!
gomawoyo. hasiman pibuga an joaso michigetsoyo!
Julie: 티트리 크림 같은 자연 치료 방법을 써봤어요?
teatree cream gotton jayeon chiryo bangbupeul ssobatsoyo?
Min: 네. 도움이 됐어요.
ne. doumyi duetsoyo.
Julie: 여드름을 절대로 짜면 안 돼요.
yeodurumeul jeoldaero jjamyeon an dueyo!
Min: 영원히 안 없어지면 어쩌지요?
youngwonhee an upsojimyeon ajjuajiyo?
Julie: 없어질 거에요. 그리고 요즘 피부가 더 좋아 보이는데요.
upsojil goeyo. guerigo yosm pibuga de joa boyinundaeyo.
Min: 고마워요.
gomawoyo.


Hope you guys enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please top up 5000 won on my card.

From which exit should we meet?

And then, and then