We need to respect stars' private lives.

Hi. Ooh, it's the lights, Action, Hollywood~ It's from Beyonce's song called "Welcome To Hollywood" I like. While the melody is very glamorous, the lyrics contrast the dark side of the city well. Indeed, one thing I don't understand about Hollywood is that how come it is OK for paparazzi to harass people just because they are public figures. I think stars sometimes have to pay to much for doing what they love.


I think we need to respect stars' private lives.
제 생각엔 스타의 사생활을 존중해야 할 것 같아요.


제, jae, I (polite form lowering oneself)
생각엔, sangaken, think of it (생각하다)
스타의, stareui, star + suffix
사생활을, sasanghwaleul, private life + suffix
존중해야, jonjunghaeya, respect (존중하다)
할 것 같아요, hal gut gatayo. I think such that...


제 생각엔 스타의 사생활을 존중해야 할 것 같아요.
jae sangaken stareui sasanghwaleul jonjunghaeya hal gut gatayo.


The suffix 의 from '스타 사생활' is one for ownership. '나 사생활' means my private life. '동방신기 새 앨범' means Dongbangsingi's new album etc.

Similar to '-야 할 것 같아요' there is '-는 것 같아요' to express your opinion. Check out the previous posting from here.

박용하 who is one of the Hanryu stars has committed suicide today. It is quite sad. R.I.P 박용하

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please top up 5000 won on my card.

Who is your favourite K-pop singer?

From which exit should we meet?